Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Before you

I had always wondered what a woman would taste like; Before I tasted you
I had always wondered what a woman would feel like; Before I felt you
I   had always wondered what a true woman would sound like; Before I heard you
I had always wondered what true Love was like; Before I started Loving you

In bed we lay naked loving each other so completely nave
I taste you, I feel you, I hear you, so far from heaven seemed the grave
In your arms I burnt in lust, so willingly playing the devil's slave
I prayed to god for once in my life, please god do not me save

A woman is like opium a Man cannot live without
A woman is like life support that fills manly lungs throughout
A woman is a curse a plague a sickness that infects a man's hearts sprout
You made sweet love to me all night my love, I'm infected no doubt

Yet after the fire has died, I taste her succulent lips
When her heart beats slower, I feel her shapely hips
Although not orgasmic, I hear her drink fresh air sips
Is lust love? I lay confused at end of lovers' whips

There are many things I do understand like why the sky is blue
Or why a rainbow has seven colours and not twenty two
Why the Sun sets in the west and rises in the morning dew
What baffles me is this muscle in me which refuses to stop loving you

I will taste you feel you and hear you for the rest of my day
I will hold you tight and let go fear as you on my chest lay
I will eat your bread and drink your vin in communion as I pray
I love you so much I love you so much I cannot enough say

No comments:

Post a Comment