Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How can we be equal???

How can we be equal???

No one is equal, in God's all seeing eye
That's why he made us, different as ocean and sky
If I become equal to you, as years go by
The world'd be such a dull place with me, I and I

"Buddha" said, "Karma governs us all"
What you did past, decides your fall
Even with "US" "worshiping" every "word", "tree", "cloth", "stone", "tooth", "bone", cold
We remain still, Murdering, Stealing, Cheating, Lying, Drunk, PATHETIC souls!

How can two be equal, I dare to ask
I may have good looks but not your wit or smarts
Your lover is gorgeous, in bed, heaven starts
I sleep alone, jealousy, anger, lust, growing fast

Today I have the same income as you
I ride, to work, the same brand of bike as you
I eat the same bread, as you, with rationed curry dhal stew
Yet, no children to fill my heart, I envy you

Thus, what's so equal about you and me?
Karma, dedication, passion, luck, hard work or fantasy??
I will always be different, riding my bike in ecstasy
When you curse your way, sweating, screaming misery

Rationed food can't solve this problem
Or riding a bike, except out of extreme boredom
That's why in history we have "Kings" and "Kingdoms"
Granting the gift of "SELECTION", "DIFFERENCE" and "FREEDOM"!

No comments:

Post a Comment