Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love in a Devil's eye

Love is lust in a Devil's eye
Caught in a moment flying high
Cruising in the wind, spread wings fly
Should be cautious else you die

Dieing is easy so they say
Falling down, cracked scull lay
Yet the soul's alive as you pray
"Please God take me, Take me away"

Then God shows the ultimate love
Keeps you alive conscious above
Heals the heart cures the brow
Sends an angel with a gift, fresh love

Then she walks in your newborn heart
Cupid aims but needless new dart
The heart blossoms, new life's start
It's so beautiful, a work of art

An angry Devil watches in pain
"I have a new plan, I give you fame"
Lifting the poor soul up, in vain
"The higher you go, fall, more the drain"

The poor soul falls without a doubt
Like a stupid highflying energetic Trout
Straight to depression, the Devil's mouth
"I have your soul!" He screams aloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment