Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why are women?

Why are women so smooth and suave?
Their skin so tender, subtle like ocean's wave
So much so men so clever so brave
Lay down crowns, arms and graves

Why is a man so powerless over a woman?
Is it nature, genetics or mystical web woven
Why are those lips so succulent, man's life ruin
The strong spirit of a woman, god's brewen

Why can't I resist her annoying chatter?
Why can't I resist her false flatter
Why can't I resist Her, what does it matter
A woman is a Witch, a Sorceress, this or latter

Me being a man, do not understand
Why I long for a woman every time I stand
Dream of a woman in my hand
Far away from the world, in a mythical land

A woman is not an object for men to trust
A woman is not just smooth curves and bust
God is powerless man condemned to dust
Women rule the universe, kitchens, love and lust

Why do women close their eyes, I wonder?
Why do they cuddle up to chest, dream of yonder
Am I so drunk or are these points, ponder
A woman needs a man, dreams her launder

Without a man, just flesh, a woman's body and skin
Her painted nails, lips, tight jeans, limbs
Colorful dreams, extravagant means
A man is a woman's king, god and her life's climatic scene

No comments:

Post a Comment